Thursday 6 October 2011

Nickname Design



Assalamualaikum wbt. to all viewers of my blog.  Today, Im going to present about my nickname design. Specifically my name is Akhimullah Muhaimin Norbi, thus I've make my name short which is "Amin".  A stands  for Akhimullah, M for Muhaimin, and N for my late dad name which is Norbi.  In the previous class last week I've learned on how to created name designation through the Adobe Illustrator.  

After class I went backed to my college and everyday I kept thinking and sketching about the designation that I like most to design my name, my nickname that had being posted above.  There are three designation that I had been designed.  

First is beret, the beret shows that Im a discipline person in order to go on with my life, the word Amin is designed to show up my name and why the word M, I and N have such a stink is because that showing that Im a fierce guy and Im brave enough to endure my life. 

The second one is the ordinary word of "Amin" which is a plain word and I had designed it simply.  It is actually shows when Im done with my first task in order to create the designation.  It was the first time Im using the adobe Illustrator and Im think that this is the best picture that I designed at the first stages. 

The final designed is I've created the word of "Amin" and I had make it as a logo of leaf.  It shows that Im calm in order to complete this task and show the most better designed. 

1 comment: