Thursday 20 October 2011

Cover Album: Amin Awesome


Name: Akhimullah Muhaimin Bin Norbi
Student ID: 2010981145
Thoughts/Rationals: 
This cover album showed the effectiveness of the colors between the WWE T-shirt of Rey Mysterio. The color of the T-shirt is in a red in color shows that Rey is a brave person (and it is same just like me).  I put the stripes is because to shows that Im a strong man just like Rey.   
In the X-men movie, the stripes is like the Wolverine weapon on his hand (the sharp metal) shows that he is strong.  So, it’s shows that Im a strong person, brave enough to go on with my life.  The red background color is red shows the confident of me in what ever that Im doing in order to achieve my target and my mission.  Im a awesome guy which means that I am eligible in order to go in my life and complete what ever task that i have to face, that I have to counter and what i have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment